is it wrong to be in love with an electric car
I’m sorry, but if lesbians can control themselves in a girls only changing room with ass naked woman waltzing around. Then I figure men should be able to control them selves with clothed girls walking down the street. Just a thought.
Don’t do drugs, kids. Do band. It’s just as addictive and fun to do with friends. It will still ruin your life, but in the best ways possible.
- Me: I suck.
- Me: I've only had this piece since Tuesday, I don't suck.
- Me: I suck. Maybe I wouldn't suck if I didn't miss that day of practice back in 2007.
- Me: *nails passage* WATCH OUT HOROWITZ
- Me: I could play this two days ago. Why can't I play it now?
- Me: Maybe I should take off my ring.
- Me: I CAN PLAY AGAIN!
- Me: *messes up* Nope it's just me I'm bound to be a failed musician I will never have enough money for an apartment of my own let alone a family.
- Me: *cries*
- Me: *meditates*
- Me: *succeeds at passage* I can do this!
- Me: *messes up* No I can't...
- French Horn: FROM THE BAND ROOOOOOM TO THE FIELD (to the field) TILL THE SPIT DRIPS FROM MY VALVES AND AAALL YOU BITCHES CLAP
- Flutes: She's first chair and I'm playin too flat, sittin in the second row with all the clarinets and if YOU COULD HEAR THAT I AM TRYING TO ROLL IN
- Trumpets: My band director don't.My band director don't.My band director don't want us to play high C's son
- Clarinets: Let's gather round the podium and sing our band geek song it's the S-Q-U-E-A-K-Y I hate my liiife song
- Saxophones: Sooome day, Iiii'll be, playin tenor sax and all you're ever gonna be altoooo.Why you gotta suck so bad?
- Percussion: I'ma teach you how to buzz roll son I got 99 problems but a pitch ain't one
- Oboe: The double reed is broooken and they're real expenSIVE.BAND DIRECTOR'S PISSED AND GIVING ME A GLARE
- Basoon: I'm all about that bass bout that bass no treble
- Tuba: *Rick Ross grunt in the background*